Ale przynajmniej już nas nie obudzą promienie słoneczne i jest szansa, że w ten weekend się nie zerwiemy skoro świt.
Nuno went to pick up the curtains at Ikea. After returning home we hung them to see how they looked like. I already wrote about small difficulties we had when we were buying them. I also mentioned how we wanted them to be sewn, folded, sewn in one side, at the top sewn so to have space to insert a curtain rails, lined on the bottom. In a word, nothing complicated. Unfortunately, the service quality in Romania is still embarrassingly low, they managed to screw up such a simple sewing task. Well, Nuno also took the measures badly, so the curtains are a little shorter than they were supposed to be. What did they do wrong at Ikea? The side that was to be lined is uneven, but fortunately it’s not so visible. But the upper seam is really unprofessional. And visible. And what I don’t get why the one curtains looks better than the other. With the uglier sewn we had some problems while inserting the curtain rail. We managed to enter to some point, and then suddenly it got stuck because the curtain was sewn unevenly . And even though we managed to introduce the whole rail (with force) it wrinkles... Not to mention that now it is impossible to open the curtains. I have to buy some ribbons (but I’ll wait till I go to Poland) and if we want to open them, we’ll tie them. And people at Ikea still managed to leave some dirt on one curtain, that looks as if somebody stepped on it and leave a dirty shoe print.
But at least maybe now we won’t wake with the sunlight and this weekend we finally won’t get us so early.
Ale za to ładne są :)
ReplyDeleteMi sie tez podobaja :)
ReplyDelete