Thursday, July 22, 2010

Praca/ Work

Zaczęłam pracę, już mi 2 tygodnie minęły prawie, od kiedy muszę coś robić. Dostałam w zeszły wtorek listę klientów, krótkie wprowadzenie w temat. I zaczęłam pisać i dzwonić, żeby się dowiedzieć, co się dzieje z zaległymi płatnościami. Mega pasjonujące. Do tego dostałam jedynie maile/telfony do klientów, a resztę musiałam sama jakoś odkryć. Jak sobie myślę, że to właśnie będę robić przez następne 13-14 miesięcy, co trochę mnie to przeraża. Bo to zbyt monotonne jak dla mnie jest. Ale z drugiej strony na szczęście wiem, do kiedy chcę to robić, więc z odliczaniem miesięcy czas powinien szybciej płynąć. I przynajmniej wytrzymam ponad rok w jednej firmie, co mi się powinno w przyszłości przydać. Jak już się zdecyduję, co i jak dalej. Nuno od tygodnia jest w Portugalii i chyba był bardzo stęskniony, bo teraz przebąkuje coś, że może potem byśmy w Portugalii szczęścia poszukali. Zobaczymy.

A ja odliczam dni do urlopu, za tydzień o tej porze będę już w Lizbonie, potem Sintra, plaże Algarve i Alentejo. Już się nie mogę doczekać. Do tego jestem sama w Bukareszcie, bo Ilona pojechała wczoraj do Polski. Dziś chyba skoczę z Ivą na chwilę na spotkanie expatów, bo ona też jutro jedzie na weekend na festiwal na Słowacji. Więc wygląda na to, że w weekend będe me, myself i pewnie TV.


Finally I started working two weeks ago. So I assume it is high time I wrote something about the tasks and things I have to do. Last Tuesday I got a list of customers, a short introduction about Poland’s particularities. And I was supposed to be ready to start, to write e-mails or call customers to find out what was happening with overdue invoices. How exciting it sounds, right? Besides, I was provided only with 3 contacts to customer and all the rest e-mails/ telephone numbers I had to find out somehow. When I start thinking that it is what I am going to do during next 13-14 months, I get a bit scared. Cause it is just too monotonous for me. On the other hand, fortunately, I know exactly when I want to quit, so I guess the time passes faster when I know the deadline. And at least I will have the chance to stay working in one company for more than one year, which can be quite important later on. Well, we just have to figure out what we want to do next. Nuno went to Portugal last week and it seems he got quite nostalgic, as he starts talking in a shy manner that maybe we should try our luck in Portugal. We’ll see.

At the moment I am focused on counting the days till I’m in Lisbon on holidays, then Sintra, Algarve and Alentejo.... I just can’t wait to go there. And the waiting seems forever, as I am also all alone in Bucharest, as Ilona went to Poland for prolonged weekend. Maybe I will go to expat meet-up today with Iva, cause she also goes away for the weekend, for some music festival in Slovakia. So it seems that during the weekend there will be my, myself and probably a TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment