W sobotę była impreza urodzinowa u Ivy (dwie jej rumuńskie koleżanki z pracy miały urodziny). Było karaoke i kalambury, co podobno jest standardem imprez a Asmita Gardens (ekskluzywny kompleks mieszkaniowy, gdzie mieszka Iva, zobacz link). Impreza zdominowana była przez płeć żeńską, na początku był tylko mąż Berty. Potem dołączył Diego, Argentyńczyk, jakiego Ilona i Iva poznały dzień wcześniej na koncercie. Miał przyjść z kolegą, ale w końcu zjawił się sam. I był chyba trochę przerażony widząc pół-pijane laski śpiewające karaoke, ale przy kalamburach się rozkręcił.
Ogólnie z Iloną gadałyśmy do 5 rano, więc rezultat był taki, że się obudziłyśmy o 14. Ja potem do domu, a Iva z Iloną na shopping.
A mniejsza intensywność pisania na blogu związana jest z faktem, że zaczęłam pracować, więc juz nie blogguję w pracy....
On Friday night I did nothing. I watched some episodes of a series. Those who know me well are well aware that I’m a series junkie, and when I start watching some show, I just can’t stop. Normally with Nuno we just watch movies, so now that he is gone, I’m back to my favourite addiction. I found a new medical series (Miami Medical) and in less than two days I watched 13 episodes, although let’s be honest, it is not Greys. But I just couldn’t help it and watched the whole seazon, glued to the screen.
On Saturday I went to a B-day party at Iva’s place(two of her Romanian colleagues had a birthday). We played karaoke and mimes (guessing game involving pantomime), which as Ilona told me are the must at the parties thrown in Admita Gardens (luxurious residential complex where Iva lives, check out the link). It seemed that the party was girls only (at the beginning the only guy was the husband of one of Iva’s friends). Then came Diego, Argentinian, whom Ilona and Iva had met the day before at the concert. He was suppose to come with a friend, but for some change in the plans, he came alone.He seemed little bit scared of crazy half-drunk chicks singing karaoke, but then with time and few drinks he got some courage and was the best player in mimes.
After all the people went home, I stayed up with Ilona, talking till 5 am, and then we slept till 2pm so Sunday was kind of a waste day. At least for me, cause Ilona and Iva managed to go shopping.
And my blogging is quite less intense lately, but it is due to the fact that I finally have started working, so no time to blog at work...
Aga zapomnialas wspomniec, ze mialas do pokazania dwa najtrudniejsze slowka na calych kalamburach i poszlo Ci to bardzo dobrze!
ReplyDeleteHej nie chciałam się chwalić. I pamiętam tylko 'groove', jakie było 2? :P
ReplyDeletejak tam Polska? jestem sama w weekend, więc dziwnie bez ciebie...