Ja na piwko zabrałam mojego nowego kradzionego przyjaciela- karton. Długa historia. Musiałam wysłać paczkę do Hiszpanii, a w Rumunii, jak się okazuje, kupienie kartony, żeby paczkę wysłać nie jest zadaniem prostym. Nikt nie wiedział, gdzie mogę karton kupić, bo logiczne miejsce- poczta- nie ma takowych artykułów do sprzedaży. Wczoraj zobaczyłam koło drukarki karton po papierze w idealnym rozmiarze, więc zdecydowałam, że go zabiorę do domu. Niestety padało, dlatego też wzięłam go na piwo. Paulina miała kilka dni wolnych przed rozpoczęciem nowej pracy (w zawodzie już, jako geodeta), powiedziała, że zobaczy czy uda jej się kupić taki papier do pakowania paczek. Nie udało się, bo nigdzie nie mieli. Nic, o przygodzie na poczcie opowiem jutro.
A poniżej zdjęcia z bardzo miłego wieczoru, z bardzo miłego powodu. Wszyscy jakoś narzekają na pracę w tej międzynarodowej korporacji, więc jak już ktoś odchodzi, to wszyscy zazdroszczą i świętują.
Today we went for a “ farewell beer” with Paulina, as she just quit Oracle, where she worked from May 2009. It was rather small reunion- Marketa, Raluca, Anda, me, and course Paulina. On Wednesday, there was the official goodbye party in her department, with cookies (of course, me and Anda couldn’t miss this opportunity to eat sweets, as we are cookie monsters), and gifts-from colleagues from her department she got a tea set and a cookbook from us, because we know she loves experimenting in the kitchen.
For a beer, I took my new paper, stolen friend- a box. Long story short: I had to send a package to Spain, and it turns out that in Romania buying a carton box to sent a package isn’t an easy task. Nobody knew where I could possibly buy such a box, because in the logical place, that is post office, they don’t have anything like that. So when yesterday I saw a box, next to the printer, in a size just perfect for me, I didn’t hesitate, I decided to take it home. Unfortunately, as it was raining, I only took it today, when I happened to go for a beer after work. As Paulina had few days off before she started her new job (this time she was working in her field) she said she would see if she manage to buy me some wrapping paper. She didn’t, as apparently they didn’t sell it anywhere in Bucharest. Anyway, about my adventures at the post office, I will wrote a separate post.
And below some pictures of a very enjoyable evening, celebration a good decision to leave Oracle . Somehow, all the people I know there, complain about working in this multinational corporation, so as I there is someone who quits, they all envy him/her and celebrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment