Z okazji dni
Bukaresztu Instytut Polski zorganizował koncert Rock Loves Chopin, na którym miał grać Możdżer. (Nie wiem, co Chopin ma wspólnego z Bukaresztem). Spotkaliśmy się z Pauliną, Kasią i Marketą oraz ich chłopakami. Na koncercie mieliśmy dołączyć do Ilony i Marcina. Fajne towarzystwo, więc trochę smutno, że wyjeżdżam akurat w momencie, kiedy poznaję coraz więcej ludzi, z którymi dobrze się czuję.Zasiedzieliśmy się trochę w pubie i na koncert zaszliśmy trochę spóźnieni
Po koncercie przeszliśmy się zamkniętym dla samochodów Bulvardem Unirii a potem ostatni raz raze na Lipscani. Nie mogliśmy zostać jednak długo, bo samolot był o 9 rano.
Eventually came the day of packing. Nuno delayed this moment as much as he could, but it on Saturday afternoon, he had no more excuses.
We decided that I would resign from work on Monday and come to Barcelona as soon as possible, that is, October 10th , as on 5th I’m going to spend some days in Poland.
During the weekend, Bucharest celebrated days of the city and on that occasion the Polish Institute organized a concert of Rock Loves Chopin in which Mozdzer was playing the piano. (Don’t ask me what Chopi has in common with Bucharest). We met with Paulina, Kate and Marketa, and their boyfriends. At a concert we were to join Ilona and Marcin, who had arrive earlier. Nice company, so I feel bit sad that I am leaving when I know more and more people with whom I feel good.
We stayed longer in the pub so we came to the concert a little late. It turned out that Mozdzer had already performed, because for the first time it happened that something actually started
After the concert we went through a closed for cars Bulvard Unirii and then for the last drink on Lipscani. We couldn’t stay for long, because the plane was about 9 am.
No to pięknie Bukareszt pożegnał Nuno- koncertem i fajerwerkami:))) Miły wieczór na koniec pobytu:))) Będzie miał Nuno miłe wspomnienia.Bożena
ReplyDelete