Potem część z nas poszła jeszcze na koncert jakiegoś rumuńskiego zespołu grającego covery.
Jednym słowem udana impreza z fajnymi ludźmi. I udany początek mojego ostatniego tygodnia w Rumunii.

I didn’t want spend last weekend in Bucharest cleaning a flat after a party, so I decided to throw a little pre-goodbye party on Saturday before last. As we hadn’t expected to leave Bucharest so early, we accumulated some bottles of alcohol for those long, cold autumn evenings to come. I didn’t want to turn into some lonely, pathetic person who drinks alone, I invited a few people with whom I’ve become close during 8 months I spend in Romania. Ilona with Tycek, Iva, Anda with Dan, Paulina with Alex and Marketa. Romina was sick, Diego had already other plans, Kate and her bf out of town.
I had to use my meal tickets, so I decided to make something good to eat as well: a salty tart with spinach, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese as a starter, and main dish to choose between pasta with seafood, or rice with chicken and vegetables. And to drink there was a bottle of żubrówka, 2 bottles of żołądkowa gorzka vodka, rum, a little gin. My guests apparently are nit heavy drinker type, as they didn’t manage to drink all of that, so I had to give away untouched bottle of vodka to my landlord, and half a bottle of run and some Portuguese liqueur Beirao to Ilona.
Then some of us went to a concert of a Romanian band playing covers.
In a word, it was a nice evening with great people, just a perfect way to start my last week in Romania.
Tás com um ar tão bêbada nas fotos :P
ReplyDeleteEpa, tas tolo :P so bebi 2 GT, e 3 vodkas :P
ReplyDelete