Ostatnio Oracle nie przestaje mnie zaskakiwać swoją hojnością. Śmieję się, że na Dzień Dziecka dostaliśmy możliwość pracy z domu. Na prawdę pracowaliśmy z domu ze względu na chaos spowodowany strajkami i problemami w dotarciu do firmy. Dziś z kolei Ramona powiedziała, że jutro pracujemy tylko do 14, bo ze względu na dobre wyniki na koniec kwartału wielki szef sprezentował pół dnia wolnego. Nie żebym to ja osobiście przepracowała się ostatnio, ale doceniam gest. Szczególnie, że czeka mnie intensywny weekend, bo się wybieramy do Sofii. Jedziemy pociągiem przez 10 godzin (a mając już doświadczenie z rumuńskimi pociągami zakładamy, że podróż się przedłuży), ale wykupimy kuszetki, bo jedziemy przez całą noc.
Myślałam (i po cichu miałam nadzieję), że w tym tygodniu już zacznę pracować na poważnie. Ale przez strajk, Boże Ciało i przedłużony weekend w Polsce, plus półtora dnia wolnego w Oracle, nie jest możliwe zaplanowanie calla z Polską. Pewnie w przyszłym tygodniu już nic nie powinno wypaść.
Dzisiaj nasz team powiększył się też o jedną osobę, Romina będzia pracować dla Grecji (ma ojca Greka, więc mówi płynnie). Tak więc nasz team to AR lub RA team (bo imiona wszystkich zaczynają się od A lub R). Teraz brakuje tylko ostatniej osoby, też będącej odpowiedzialną za rynek grecki.
Recently, Oracle is surprising me constantly with its generosity. I’m joking that they gave us the chance to work from home yesterday as a gift for the International Children's Day. In reality we worked from home because of the chaos caused by strikes and problems in getting to Oracle under those circumstances. Today, Ramona shared some other nice decision of the company, tomorrow we are working only till 14, cause of the really good results at the end of the quarter and really busy and intense last week, a big boss gave us half day off. Not that I personally worked intensively and hard lately, but I appreciate the gesture. Especially that I will have quite an intense weekend, because we go to Sofia. And it means spending 10 hours on a train(and having already had experience with Romanian trains, we assume that the trip will take longer), but will reserve couchettes, because we traveling at night not in a sleeping car would be too exhausting.
I thought (and I secretly hope) that this week I would already begin to work seriously. But by the because of the strike, Corpus Christi and extended weekend in Poland, and a day and half day off in Oracle, it simply hasn’t been possible to schedule the call with Polish team. Probably I will start next week, if nothing unexpected turns out.
Today our team gained a new member, Romina, who is gonna work for Greece (her father is Greek, so she speaks the language fluently). So our team could be called AR or RA team as all the members’ names start either with A or with R. Now we only miss one last person, also responsible for the Greek market).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment