Jak już Nuno dotarł, to poszliśmy sobie na kolejne piwko i jakąś przekąskę. Nie mogliśmy za dużo jeść, bo szliśmy na kolację urodzinową do Sergio, której w sumie miało nie być. Dzień wcześniej powiedział, że nie lubi obchodzić urodzin i nie planuje nic robić. Ale jak to jest typowe dla Portugalczyków, zmienił zdanie :) Musieliśmy więc z Nuno jakoś pogodzić dwa spotkania i po piwku spotkaliśmy się z solenizantem & company. Tradycyjnie poszliśmy do Caru Cu Bere, jedzonko dobre, ale nie byłam głodna po zupie z Lente, więc zamówiłam… kolejną zupę. W Caru było trochę imprezowo, jacyś tancerze wywijali, głośna muzyka i pełno ludzi…
Po kolacji nadeszła pora na drinka. Z braku pomysłów na nowe miejsce, poszliśmy znowu do Lapteria na dachu Narodowego. Tym razem było nas za dużo w windzie i nie mogłam po kryjomu zdjęć pani “windziarce” zrobić. Ilona wcześniej wspominała, że może też się tam wybiorą z ekipą, więc napsiałam jej sms-a, że jesteśmy. Na co dostałam odpowiedź: “Będziemy za 5 min. tylko się przebiorą z piżam”. Moja interpretacja: Bawcie się dobrze w Turcji i widzimy się za tydzień. Interpretacja Ilony i ekipy: wyskakujemy z piżam i będziemy za 5 min.
A oto fotoreportaż z wieczoru.
I don’t understand the weather in Bucharest ... in the morning it was quite cold, 11 degrees, so I took sweater and coat. After work I went straight to Ilona’s place and I thought I would melt because of the heat , cause suddenly it got hot. Waiting for Nuno, we drunk up Ursus beer in Polish company (Ilona’s friends who came to visit her, Iwona and Mariusz) plus a Slovak accent, Iva. The guests brought a book I „ordered”, the Kapuscinski Non-fiction" by Domoslawski, that I really was desperate to read, but it seems I won’t be able to do so in metro, as the book is heavy.
When Nuno arrived, we went out for another beer and to snack stomething. We couldn’t eat too much because we were going to Sergio’s B-day dinner, which initially was not to take place. The day before, he said he didn’t like celebrating birthdays so he wasn’t planning to do anything at all. But as a typical Portuguese, he changed his mind :) So after a beer with Ilona& company we went to meet the B-day boy&company. It came as no surprise that we ended up in Caru cu Bere. They have really good food, but after eating a soup earlier in Lente I wasn’t that hungry and I ordered.... another soup. In Caru there was a festive atmosphere as the music was loud and there were some dancers in the middle of the restaurant. And of course, like always, a lot of people.
After dinner it was time for yet another drink. We weren’t too creative and we went to Lapteria, on the roof of the National Theatre. This time there were too many of us in the elevator and I couldn’t discretely take photos of the old lady in the elevator. Ilona previously mentioned that they probably also go to Lapteria, so I texted her that we were there. I got the answer: "We will be in 5 minutes. They only have to jump out off their pyjamas. " My interpretationwas: „Have a good time in Turkey and we will see each other next week. Interpretation of Ilona & co: give us 5 minutes.
Photo documentation from the evening
P.S. A w lente polski akcent mieli: drinki na bazie Wyborowej, jeden nawet o nazwie „Warsaw cooler”
P.S. In Lente they have a Polish accent, drinks with Wyborowa, one even was called „Warsaw coller”
Włosi też mieli swoje tz." ponte". Wczoraj była Festa della Repubblica, więc niektórzy już od soboty mieli dni wolne od pracy ,bo poniedziałek i wtorek to dni mosty spinające weekend z dniem świątecznym.Razem więc wyszło 5 dni wolnego i gdyby nie przenieśli święta kościelnego -Boże Ciało z czwartku na niedzielę to zrobiłyby się regularne wakacje. Pozdrawiam.
ReplyDelete