I don’t have much time o write my blog, so expect the stories about holidays in few days. I will just say that I had great time and I really didn’t feel like returning. And now I am suffering from post-holidays depression. Only the fact that Celina is coming to visit me is somehow cheering me up.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Fotoreportaż z wakacji/ Photostory from holidays
Nie mam za bardzo kiedy pisać bloga, więc o wakacjach napiszę za kilka dni. Powiem tylko, że było świetnie i wcale nie chciało mi się wracać. I cierpię trochę na depresję po-urlopową. I tylko fakt, że Celina przyjeżdża w piątek wieczorem jakoś mnie pociesza.
I don’t have much time o write my blog, so expect the stories about holidays in few days. I will just say that I had great time and I really didn’t feel like returning. And now I am suffering from post-holidays depression. Only the fact that Celina is coming to visit me is somehow cheering me up.






I don’t have much time o write my blog, so expect the stories about holidays in few days. I will just say that I had great time and I really didn’t feel like returning. And now I am suffering from post-holidays depression. Only the fact that Celina is coming to visit me is somehow cheering me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piękne zakątki Portugalii pokazujesz Agnieszko,byc tam to na pewno duża przyjemnośc. O Lizbonie marzę. Wcale się nie dziwię, ze nie chciało ci się opuszczac takich pięknych miejsc.Bożena
ReplyDeleteAgnieszko, w moim komentarzu zostały dziwnie poprzekręcane słowa, zastanawiam się dlaczego? Bozena
ReplyDeleteJa również marzę o wyjeździe do Portugalii.
ReplyDelete